Experience a personally guided and tailored small group tour over 2 days. This is a foodie’s dream, you get to explore the amazing scenery and artisan food producers of Tasmania's most popular island. Enjoy 2 days of pure indulgence including accommodation, nature, sights and food.
The Bruny Island Overnight Explorer is a personally guided and tailored small group tour with an expert island tour guide over 2 days. It is ideal for couples, work getaways and family groups. Get away from the city madness and embrace nature and wilderness. See White Wallaby in the wild, dramatic sea cliff coastlines, sweeping beaches and convict heritage on the Bruny Island Food Trail. This is an all-inclusive tour incorporating a sumptuous Bruny Island Winery lunch and evening meal at Hotel Bruny on day one. The gourmet treats keep going on day two with Bruny Island Cheese & Beer Co. for lunch and then on to Get Shucked Oyster Bar for freshly shucked oysters. With plenty of local produce sampling in between, you certainly won’t go hungry or thirsty! On day two, you will receive a packed breakfast of your choice and your guide will ensure that it’s delivered to your retreat on the evening before so you can it enjoy at your leisure before starting your second day of island adventuring. Enjoy a bush walk to Fluted Cape to take in the dramatic coastline views.
Bruny Island Tour inclusions:
• 1 – night accommodation, Morning tea, 2 x lunch, 1 x Dinner, 1 x Breakfast and various tastings per person at the following places over 2 days
• Bruny Island Gateway Cafe – Coffee and a snack before the ferry crossing over the d’Entrecasteaux Channel to Bruny Island
• Bruny Island Winery Gourmet Lunch and Wine tasting with a bottle of wine to take back to your accommodation
• Evening meal at Hotel Bruny with Bruny Island Cider tasting, wine or beer
• Breakfast supplied by us, to be prepared by you at your accommodation – including fresh coffee and tea
• Bruny Island Cheese Co. lunch consisting of Cheese Platter & Wood Oven Pizza, locally brewed Beer or Cider
• Get Shucked Oyster Bar for freshly shucked oysters
• Chocolate, fudge, cider & honey tastings.
• 4.5★ boutique style accommodation with water views and privacy or bush retreat
• Bruny Island scenic lookouts and Neck Wildlife Zone
• Cape Bruny Lighthouse Private Tour and South Bruny National Park (including entry fee)
• Ferry Fare
• Airport pick up and or return if needed
• Expert local tour guide for two days
Copyright © 2020 Bookme Limited.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism’s official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It’s your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business’s focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.