Join Colourful Trips for an exceptional guided tour through the incredible Blue Mountains and Australia's most visited World Heritage National Park!
Experience exciting native bushwalks and incredible views on this full day trip and get up close and personal to kangaroos and koalas at the Australia Wildlife Park.
Hear about Aboriginal legends from our experienced eco accredited guides and discover mountain villages on this fun filled tour.
- Guided Bushwalking: Explore the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park, home to rainforest, canyons, cliffs and a vast variety of unique animal life. Learn about the native flora and fauna, look for lyre Birds, see awesome views and take great photos from stunning lookouts.
- Australian Wildlife Park: Capture the perfect selfie with a koala bear, feed a kangaroo, meet a crocodile and much more at one of Australia's best wildlife parks!
- Lunch: Enjoy a delicious and relaxing picnic lunch after your bushwalk
- The Three Sisters: Experience incredible views over the Jamison Valley and see the iconic Three Sisters rock formation. Capture the perfect photo and hear the stories of the local Aboriginal legends
- Scenic Railway: Take an amazing cliff face walk down through rainforest into the national park. Walk back up again or hold on tight as you ride on the world’s steepest railway up ($25 own expense).
- Blue Mountains National Park bushwalks
- Australian Wildlife Park
- National Park entry fees
- Picnic lunch
- Friendly and helpful driver/tour guide
- Comfortable, modern transport
- Informative commentary and world music
Duration: 10 Hours
Departs Sydney: 8am daily
Pick Up Points:
Bondi Junction, Meriton Serviced Apartments, 97 Grafton St @ 7.00am
Kings Cross - Holiday Inn, 203 Victoria St, Potts Point @ 7.10am
Central Station - St Laurence Church, 812 George Street @ 7.25am
Circular Quay – The Obelisk, Macquarie Place Park, cnr Loftus St and Bridge St @ 7.45am
If unsure of where you will be able to meet just let Colourful Trips know closer to the date of travel.
Returns: Sydney 5.30pm
Price: $139 Per Person