Enjoy an exhilarating 90 minute cruise to see wild dolphins and sea lions before concluding on Penguin Island to meet the world's smallest penguins!
Experience a 90 minute wildlife cruise through the ruggedly spectacular Shoalwater Islands Marine Park. Wild dolphins are the star attraction. You may see mothers with new born calves, learn how dolphins use stingrays to catch octopus or see them spectacularly leaping from the wake of our boat.
After enjoying some quality dolphin time, we return through the wildlife sanctuary zone to visit the sea lions at Seal Island and make the most of any other wildlife viewing opportunities. Our adventure boat is ideal for getting up close to the islands where we will be spotting pelicans, ospreys, cormorants, terns and more. The cruise concludes on Penguin Island to see the penguin feeding and then enjoy some island time before returning on the ferry at your leisure.
* The exhilarating ride on our adventure boat! A 12 metre RHIB designed to provide a more direct connection between our passengers and the natural environment.
* Listening to the dolphins amazing clicks and whistles through our underwater microphone.
* Seeing rare Australian sea lions & and one of the largest pelican rookeries in WA.
* Visiting 'Aladdin’s Cave’ to view the fossilized remnants of ancient tuart forests.
* Live commentary from our friendly guides who will let you know exactly what the wildlife is up to!
* Exploring the nature trails and coastal look outs of Penguin Island. Look out for wild penguins, king skinks and hundreds of nesting sea birds on this unique island nature reserve.
* Swimming, snorkeling or just relax on beautiful white sand beaches
* 90 minute adventure cruise
* Return ferry transfers to Penguin Island
* Penguin feeding at 10.30am, 12.30 or 2.30pm
* Free time to swim, snorkel (bring your own equipment), picnic or explore the Island
* Our wild dolphin guarantee- if we don’t find dolphins on your cruise, you come again for free!
Copyright © 2020 Bookme Limited.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business’s focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism’s official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It’s your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.