Take to the skies and experience the adventure and romance of Hot Air Ballooning in the beautiful Yarra Valley!
Your magical journey begins early in the morning when you meet your professional and friendly Blue Skies Ballooning crew and fellow passengers at the Fergusson Winery in Dixons Creek.
Enjoy a coffee and short safety briefing before we travel to the launch site in a 4WD vehicle.
At the launch site, guests are welcome to get involved in the inflation of the balloon or you can simply stand back, take some spectacular photographs and watch in amazement as the balloon comes to life.
Feel the anticipation build as you board your balloon and gently take off into the skies to enjoy a unique bird’s eye view of the Yarra Valley farms and vineyards in the still of the early morning.
You’ll fly for approximately 45 to 60 minutes on your Yarra Valley hot air ballooning adventure, the exact time in the air is determined by wind speeds and wind directions on the day, and when your Pilot determines the best and safest landing option.
Your ground crew will follow the balloon, maintaining radio contact with your pilot, and will generally be waiting for you on the ground at your landing location.
On landing the balloon will be packed and after a few photos we return to the winery for a delicious Winery breakfast with a glass of bubbles - The perfect ending to a truly magical morning.
An ideal experience for birthdays and special occasions
Meeting Point: Fergusson Winery, 82 Wills Road, Dixon's Creek, VIC, 3775, please note that guests must make their own way to Fergusson Winery
Check In: You are required to contact your Pilot on the evening before your scheduled flight to check on the expected weather conditions, and to confirm the exact meeting time at Fergusson Winery for your flight. The meeting time changes according to the time of year, and the forecast weather conditions.
- Child pricing is for children 6 to 12 years.
- Weight limitations apply.
- Passenger safety and flight quality is our priority - if changes or cancellations are required due to weather conditions or factors outside of our control you will be contacted to arrange another flight time or alternatively a full refund.
- Please note we do require a minimum of 4 people to fly. If you are a single person you are still able to book but please be aware there must be other passengers also booked on that day for the flight to go ahead. Sometimes we will not know until the evening prior to the flight.
- Ladies who are pregnant are not able to fly.
All prices are shown in AUD ($)
Copyright © 2019 Bookme Limited.