Gyula said... I was thinking a lot whether to leave a review or not but at the end, I decided it is better.
- This is not a party boat, it more for chilling and enjoying the sun and the cruise
- The tour includes 3 snorkelling spots, all the three were terrible. The places we went, there were no fishes at all and coral was all dead
- My friends a few weeks before went with other tours and showed me amazing photos of themselves swimming with giant fishes, a lot of colorful live corals and dozens of turtles.
Funny enough, we did not see any turtles in the two days. And it is not about luck, it is about the location and permits where the boat can go
- A few days later I met a girl on Fraser Island, she had the same experience: /
I am very easy to please, never ever gave a bad review but this trip is something that I regret.
You are only here once, very likely that you will never come back so pay a bit more, but guarantee the experience for yourself with a better tour.
- Here the staff was amazing, probably the best guides during my trip on the East Coast
- Informative, knowledgeable, funny, kind, they were there to make you feel great
- The accommodation was nice and clean
- Food was plenty, fresh and delicious
- They don't have the licence to go to Lake McKenzie on a 3 day tour, they took you to Lake Birrabeen
- When I booked my tour, I thought it is evident that we will go there, as this is the most famous place on the island and the most beautiful one. Actually this was the main reason why I booked and I only found out two days before the departure (they sent us an e-mail with the itinerary) that we will not go there.
At this time, you have no chance to cancel and book another one and since you book this as a combo, no chance for a refund if you do not go...
All in all the tour was good, but I just cannot forgive missing Lake McKenzie as this was supposed to be the highlight of my Australian travels.
Please put in the tour description that the tour misses that everyone on the tour was surprised and disappointed.